The Fraser Basin Council and the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship Committee are warmly accepting applications for the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship Fund for Communities and Environmental Health.
The goal of these projects should be to support indigenous and non-indigenous communities in their efforts to improve air quality, environmental health or environmental sustainability in BC.
Application Deadline: 10 May 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Graduate (master and PhD)
Value of Award: $4000
Number of Awards: N/A
- The applicant must be a full-time graduate student for at least one semester before being awarded the scholarship
- The student’s proposed research project must focus on working in partnership with one or more Indigenous and/or non-Indigenous British Columbia communities that address air quality and environmental health issues and/or promote environmental sustainability through cooperative initiatives.
- The project must have well-defined objectives and research methodologies as well as tangible project outcomes that provide direct and ethically sound benefits to the community.
- Preference will be given to significant and innovative projects
- Preference will be given to projects that directly engage the community and where strong community support and buy-in are demonstrated.
How to Apply: Applications are made online. As an applicant, you will be asked to provide basic contact information, information on previous experience, and a project description (max 750 words).
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings