The Peter Faber Business School will be awarding scholarships up to AU$5000 per year to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
Australian Catholic University is ranked in the top two percent of the universities across the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and is also one of the top three universities in Australia with programmes designed to help students secure internships and employment.
Application Deadline: 31 Aug 2023 11:59 PM (AEST)
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: up to $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the programme of their choice.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Applicants must commence studies between July 2019 and December 2023.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- Applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test. TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also accepted.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to login to the university portal and complete their admission application. The application can be submitted here.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings