The University of Bonn is inviting international postdoctoral fellows for a joint research project on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as set forth by the United Nations in its Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development.
The scientists must first be invited by a professor at the university and would research and teach together with a professor from the University of Bonn for one or two semesters with funding for a period of at least 3 and not more than 12 months.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2023
Eligible Countries: African Countries
- A travel allowance (depending on country of origin)
- A scholarship of €3,000 per month (additional funds for family members: up to €300 for a spouse and €250 per child)
- A research expense allowance of up to €500 per month.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship, applicants must;
- Be post-doctoral researchers (with foreign citizenship) who were invited by a professor of the University of Bonn for a joint research project.
- Have a long-term affiliation (research or teach) at a university or research institute in the above-mentioned regions beyond her/his fellowship and demonstrate proven expertise in an area of research from the thematic spectrum of the SDGs.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should visit this link for application processes and guidelines
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings